5x10x4 Stainless Steel Clutch Special Bearings (4)
Schelle Racing Innovations Clutch Special bearings are made with a stainless steel construction and deep groove specifically for high RPM 1/8th buggy & truggy clutch applications. I lube them in house with Schelle Black Diamond Bearing oil. Dual metal shield configuration gives reduced drag at startup.
- Deep-groove design for clutches made with stainless steel construction for maximum durability
- Precision manufactured to ABEC-3 Standards
- Lubed with premium Schelle Black Diamond Bearing Oil
- 2 metal shield to lower operating friction
- Ideal replacements for kit or RTR bearings. Satisfaction Guaranteed.
PRO TIP: re-lube with bearing oil after 30-45 minutes of run time, or after every club race main event. This helps you get 2 weeks on the same set. The heat of the engine burning up the lube is what tends to kill the bearings before the high RPM does.