**1st Pre-Orders shipped, production sets shipping now**
The Nova Slipper Clutch is the ultimate 3-plate clutch that has better driving feel, lasts longer, and has a lower rotating inertia compared to kit slipper clutches from the major manufacturers. Weight is 12.0 grams for the entire Nova Slipper Clutch assembly using the included 81 tooth tooth spur gear.
Schelle Chief Engineer Kurt Wenger created a 3-plate design which solves all of the problems racers are having with kit slipper clutches that degrade and lock-up. In addition, it is smaller and weighs less making it the ideal slipper clutch for stock racers. The Nova Slipper Clutch has 20% more torque capacity in a compact package that helps you put more power to the ground and lasts longer between rebuilds. The other benefit of the Nova over other brands is that Nova sets include 2 slipper pads of each material we offer and a tuning guide to help racers learn how to tune the clutch for different conditions from slick to astro-turf. The Nova fits the entire range of Nova spur gears 69 throught 81 (motor mount limits certain options) and also the Lockout option.
Yokomo YZ-4 SF Nova Features:
1. Small 3-plate compact design ideal for racing. 12 g total weight for fastest possible "spool up". New plates for 4mm slipper flats.
2. Special blend Nova Spur Gears, strong, true round, and quiet running.
3. Approximately 20% more torque capacity than a standard slipper clutch.
4. Smooth power delivery.
5. Lasts longer, change your slipper pads less frequently.
6. 3 identical drive plates for easy assembly and maintenance. Nova Centric Drive Plates now included.
7. 4 slipper pads included with Tuning Guide.
8. YZ4-SF includes 81 tooth spur gear for either stock of modified racing.
9. Direct fit to the Yokomo YZ-4 SF models. Uses kit supplied center shaft and spring.