The Nova Slipper Clutch is the ultimate 3-plate clutch that has better driving feel, lasts longer, and has a lower rotating inertia. Schelle Chief Engineer Kurt Wenger created a 3-plate design which solves all of the problems racers are having with kit slipper clutches that degrade and lock-up. In addition, it is smaller and weighs less making it the ideal slipper clutch for stock racers. The Nova Slipper Clutch has 20% more torque capacity in a compact package that helps you put more power to the ground and lasts longer between rebuilds. The other benefit of the Nova over other brands is that Nova sets include 2 slipper pads of each material we offer and a tuning guide to help racers learn how to tune the clutch for different conditions from slick to astro-turf.
1. Small 3-plate compact design helps acceleration without spinning the tires
2. Special blend Nova Spur Gears
3. Approximately 20% more torque capacity than a standard slipper clutch
4. Smooth power delivery
5. Lasts longer, change your slipper pads less frequently
6. 3 identical drive plates for easy assembly and maintenance. Nova Centric self-centering plates now included!
7. 4 slipper pads included with Tuning Guide
8. Truck Set includes 2 x 84 spur gears
9. Direct fit to the older T5M, SC5M, T4.2 and SC10.2. Also direct fits TLR22 family of cars.
*Nova parts also compatible with Avid Triad.