The Pro Built series continues with MIP Pucks Aluminum 2-pcs outdrives for the B6.1 buggy. The "bi-metal" design allow for new drive cups which are a fraction of the cost of 1 pcs outdrives. Weighing in at 17.4 grams (shave off 14 grams rotating weight!). As with all Pro Built Diffs, the Puck diff comes with Schelle Tungsten Carbide balls and a caged ceramic thrust bearing.
Pro Built Pucks Aluminum Diff:
1. 14 grams weight savings
2. Genuine MIP 2-pcs outdrives, Made in the USA.
3. Schelle premium Tungsten Carbide 3/32” Balls and Caged Ceramic Thrust.
4. Professionally assembled in a clean environment.
5. Drop in, check setting, and go!
6. B6.1 67mm Pucks bones not included, sold separately MIP #18201