Replacement set of drive plates for B6.4 and T6.4 Series Nova Slipper Clutch. Includes 3 drive plates and 1 topshaft adapter. This set also acts as a Nova upgrade for any existing B6 Nova set, just replace the plates and adapter and use your existing spur gears and drive pads.
ABOUT THE NOVA ======================================================
Get the ultimate 3-plate clutch that has better driving feel, lasts longer, and has a lower mass Weight is 12.0 grams for the entire Nova Slipper Clutch assembly using the included 78 tooth spur gear.
Schelle Chief Engineer Kurt Wenger created a 3-plate design which solves all of the problems racers are having with kit slipper clutches that degrade and lock-up. In addition, it is smaller and weighs less making it the ideal slipper clutch for stock racers. The Nova Slipper Clutch has 20% more torque capacity in a compact package that helps you put more power to the ground and lasts longer between rebuilds. The other benefit of the Nova is that Nova sets include 2 slipper pads of each type (white and red) and a tuning guide to help racers learn how to tune the clutch for different conditions from slick to astro-turf.
1. Small 3-plate compact design ideal for racing. 12 g total weight for fastest possible "spool up".
2. Special blend Nova Spur Gears, strong, true round, and quiet running.
3. Approximately 20% more torque capacity than a standard slipper clutch.
4. Smooth power delivery without wheel-spin. You won't believe how much more traction your car has! The Nova plants the rear end.
5. Lasts longer, change your slipper pads less frequently.
6. Hard anodized aluminum drive plates direct fit to the kit gearbox and input shaft.
7. Complete set in standard or carbon pads.
*Nova parts also compatible with Avid Triad.