B64 Type 1 steering arms alter the kit steering geometry for more steering in tight haripin and 180 turns. The increased Ackermann makes the inside wheel turn in quicker, giving more front end grip through tight turns.
- Precision CNC routed 2.5mm thickness, 1 pair.
- Marked with 1 notch to identify "Type 1"
- Increased Ackermann for more steering in tight layouts and 180 turns. Also great to get steering while using thick diff oil.
- Requires re-setting toe-in turnbuckle length as well as steering EPA.
- Made in the USA.
- Fits B64 and B64D.
- Also used on High Traction for B6.2 and B6.3... try them with steering stops if they have too much steering.