Every racer will want to get a pack of the Schelle Shock Tower Plugs. The black rubber plugs fill the un-used 3mm holes in your front and rear shock towers so they don't fill up with dirt. Everyone will crash inevitably, but if you run the shock tower plugs, you won't be taking soil samples to remind you each time you are on your lid!
- Plugs open 3mm shock tower holes.
- No more un-wanted soil samples. Cleanup made easy.
- Pack of 10 will outfit your entire fleet, with spares.
- Comes in Schelle snap box for storage.
- Install the plugs from front to rear.
- Insert the small side first, pull through to get the end of the plug flush with the shock tower.
- Trim excess on the back side of the shock tower with a sharp blade or trimmers.
- Each plug can typically fill 2 or 3 shock tower holes depending on the model of car.