The B6 Chassis Tie Rod Set comes with all the hardware you will need to complete the dual pivot setup to go with the SCH1277 X Plate. You can go the "Do It Yourself" route with spares from your box, or get the Associated B6 shock ends and a Lunsford turnbuckle from us.
- 2 long B6 shock ends with 2 pivot balls (from ASC91721). Use the long ends for most cases.
- The short B6 ends come in the Associated parts set, so we include them in the bag. You may need them on the B6D for the rearward positions.
- Mates with SCH1257 Battery Strap* and SCH1277 X Plate* (* sold separately, not included)
- 3mm Lunsford Punisher Turnbuckle, 50mm length.
- Pivot brace adds low speed traction and steering to let the rear end follow the front through turns.
Pro Installation Tips:
- Thread each end equally 5 turns onto the turnbuckle, then fine adjust on the car.
- Use the mount hole on the strap closest to the outer battery position hole you are running. This reduced bending on the battery posts.
- Secure the battery tight. Set the adjustment posts on the chassis to a height at or slightly below the surface of the battery so that the strap is secure against the LiPo case.
- Set the turnbuckle length so that there is no free-play front to rear. Typical length between rode ends is 40mm for B6 Laydown and 35.5 mm for B6D standup.