Set of 4 carbon fiber 2mm thickness shims to raise the gearbox on a B6 Laydown for Carpet/Astro racing.
- Precision CNC routed 2.0mm thickness.
- Made in the USA.
- Fits B6 Laydown , ideal with SCH1266 and SCH1276 Laydown Motor Plates with -2mm option motor height.
When to use:
- Raises the gearbox and differential for low ride height. Reduces driveshaft angles making them more level.
- Ideal with Schelle Laydown Motor Plate to lower the motor back down to the chassis.
- Easier to drive on carpet/astro.
Installation: Add 2mm shock droop (long shock ends). Remove Gearbox, slide the shims into place and re-assemble