Set of 20 Onyx bearings for a TLR 22-4 buggy. The set does not include the pivot bearings for the steering bellcranks.
Schelle Racing Innovations Onyx series Ball Bearings are the recommended upgrade bearings for any racer looking for improved performance and longer life. Onyx series bearings are built to reduce drag and are lubed with specialty grease. Onyx bearings have a lower starting torque which results in more power to the ground and longer run times. In addition, the split seal configuration gives the protection of the rubber seal against dirt on 1 side, and the reduced drag of the metal shield on the second side.
• Precision manufactured to ABEC-1 Standards
• Lubed with premium Japanese Kyodo Yushi™ Grease
• 1 blue rubber seal to protect against dirt contamination (install with this side facing outward)*
• 1 metal shield to lower operating friction* (*bearings below 5mm ID have 2 metal shields).
• Ideal replacements for kit or RTR bearings. Satisfaction Guaranteed.
*5x10x3 mm front axle bearings for this set are 2 metal shield to lower drag.