**shipping now, week of June 10**
Onyx Pro is the newest upgraded lineup of premium Chrome Steel bearings with low-drag lubrication and metal shields. Take your program to the next level without breaking the budget. The Onyx Pro is a performance racing bearing that is a small fraction in drag below Ceramic, yet less than half the cost. We use hardened Chrome Steel races, not stainless which is a softer steel intended to inhibit rust for marine use.
• Precision manufactured to ABEC-3 Standards, hardened Chrome Steel races for maximum durability and metal shields wherever possible to reduce drag.
• Lubed with multi-National Champion Schelle Black Diamond Bearing Oil
• Ideal replacements for racers who want to win without breaking the bank on full ceramics.
• Satisfaction Guaranteed, contact us for a replacement if you aren't satisfied.
• 14 pcs. Metal Shielded. 4 pcs 5x12mm are rubber shield due to the relative scarce use of this size in the industry, it was not immediately available in metal shield. (will updated photos and text).