Set of 16 Onyx Series Ball Bearings for a Team Associated B6.1 or B6.1D. Steering Bellcrank Bearings 3x7x3 not included.
Schelle Racing Innovations Onyx Series Ball Bearings are the recommended upgrade bearings for any racer looking for improved performance and longer life. Onyx series bearings are built to reduce drag and are lubed with the best grease on the planet. Onyx bearings have a lower starting torque which results in more power to the ground and longer run times. In addition, the split seal configuration gives the protection of the rubber seal against dirt on 1 side, and the reduced drag of the metal shield on the second side.
• Precision manufactured to ABEC-3 Standards
• Lubed with premium Japanese Kyodo Yushi™ Grease
• 1 blue rubber seal to protect against dirt contamination (install with this side facing outward)
• 1 metal shield to lower operating friction* (*bearings below 5mm ID have 2 metal shields).
• Ideal replacements for kit or RTR bearings. Satisfaction Guaranteed.
The Associated B6.1 Bearing Set does not contain the 8 pcs 3x7x3mm bearings for the steering bellcranks and rack. These are sold separately in packs of 4 pcs, part number SCH2001. Under normal use, the kit steering bearings will probably last the life of the car, so we don't want to sell you something you don't need!