|Availability:||Out Of Stock|
Axial SCX10 Set of 22 Onyx Ball Bearings. Fits all SCX10 Models (Dingo, Honcho, Wrangler, Deadbolt, Cherokee) by Axial.
Testimonial from our test driver Christian Avila: "I didnt get a chance to run a full pack. I usually get 1 hour and 20min of run time, but with the Schelle bearings I ran for 1hour and 47min and still had juice left when I had to leave. When I did a full run I got 2 hours 45 minutes...that's basically double the run time from changing bearings!"
Schelle Racing Innovations Onyx series Ball Bearings are the recommended upgrade bearings for any racer looking for improved performance and longer life. Onyx series bearings are built to reduce drag and are lubed with specialty grease. Onyx bearings have a lower starting torque which results in more power to the ground and longer run times. In addition, the split seal configuration gives the protection of the rubber seal against dirt on 1 side, and the reduced drag of the metal shield on the second side.
• Precision manufactured to ABEC-3 Standards
• Lubed with premium Japanese Kyodo Yushi™ Grease
• 1 blue rubber seal to protect against dirt contamination (install with this side facing outward)
• 1 metal shield to lower operating friction* (*bearings below 5mm ID have 2 metal shields).
• Ideal replacements for kit or RTR bearings. Satisfaction Guaranteed.