Get the hottest "team" modification replacement parts for your B64 to shorten the wheelbase 2mm. Package includes kit plastic B64 arms pre-cut for the Schelle short wheelbase kit. Shortened wheelbase does 2 main things for handling.
(1) increase rear weight bias, giving more traction in the turns and typically more predictable on exit.
(2) increase weight transfer on power, giving better drive to exit the turns.
Short Wheelbase Arms, Std. includes:
- -2mm cut B64 rear arms (std kit material)
- Remove kit arms, install cut arms with kit 1mm shim and included 2mm shim behind the arm.
- Remove shock standoff and replace screw with 30mm shock screw, adding the 7mm plastic spacer before the standoff.
- If desired, you may flip the upper link ballstud to the front of the rear tower, this reduces side-load on the ball joints and helps the suspension operate with less binding.
- Re-set ride height before running. Do not adjust droop.